To contact us, please send us an email at [email protected] or use the contact form on the site
License to Use the Site
In consideration for your consent to follow these Terms we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the site only for your personal, non-commercial purposes. No other license is granted. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information from the site without our direct prior written consent.
Acceptable Use Policy
You shall use the site in full compliance with these Terms.
You shall not:
- copy, modify duplicate or create derivative works based on the site;
- republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the site or software included into site in any form or media or by any means;
- access content or data not intended for you, log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access, or otherwise violate or attempt to violate any security or authentication feature or measures of the site;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the site or software included into the site;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the site, or any associated system or network, or to breach any security or authentication feature or measures of the site;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with site, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting malicious software or computer code to the site, load testing, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing,”;
- automate access to the site, including, without limitation, through the use of bots, scrapers or other similar devices;
- access, store, distribute or transmit via, during the course of its use of the site information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive, facilitates illegal activity, depicts sexually explicit images, promotes unlawful violence, is discriminatory based on race, gender, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or any other illegal activity or causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- violate any applicable law or regulations.
You shall use all reasonable endeavors to prevent any unauthorized access to, or use of, the site and, in the event of any such unauthorized access or use, promptly notify us.
Registration and User Account
You will need to pass the registration procedure and create your account to obtain the access to the user dashboard. The registration procedure covers the transfer of user’s data to us by filing the information in special registration form.
You are solely responsible for all activity in connection with access to the site and/or through your account or using your password, and for the security of your computer systems, and in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damages relating to such activity.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all rights in and to the site and its content, including visual interface, graphics, design, text materials, compilations, computer code, software and all other elements of the site are and shall remain our sole property.
Except as expressly stated herein, these Terms do not grant you any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses in respect of the site.
We confirm that we have all the rights in relation to the site and that are necessary to grant all the rights we purport to grant under, and in accordance with these Terms.
Modification of Site
We may from time to time modify, alternate or change design, functionality or information contained on the site at our own discretion without any prior notice to you.
Modification of These Terms
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
We do not make any statements or give any warranties about the results obtained by using the site and, the specific functions of the site or it’s reliability, availability, accuracy or ability to meet your needs. We do not warrant that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the site or services will be corrected. Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all such warranties.
We and our licensees, vendors, agents, affiliates will not be responsible for loss of profits, revenues or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages.
Under no circumstances shall we and our licensees, vendors, agents, affiliates be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Within the scope of the license granted to you hereunder you can list us as your counterparty or just write about us in your website and/or in your advertising materials and display our logos for these purposes. But in any case you agree that any use of our logo by you shall be subject to our previous written approval.
You are not permitted to make any changes to our logos, including, but not limited to:
- Distort the logo by scaling disproportionally;
- Adjust the colors of or add gradients to the logo;
- Change the typeface;
- Reconfigure the logo or add embellishments like drop shadows;
- Outline the logo;
- Size the logo so small that it is not readable;
- Manipulate or alter the logo in any other way.
You agree not to challenge or assist others to challenge our logos (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by applicable law), and you agree not to register or attempt to register any domain names, trademarks, trade names, or other distinctive brand features that are confusingly similar to those of us.
Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to [email protected].